Kappa Psi was founded on May 30, 1879 in New Haven, Connecticut, and currently there are 183 chapters (108 Collegiate and 75 Graduate chapters), more than six thousand collegiate members, and over eighty seven thousand graduate members across the United States, Canada, and the Bahamas.
The objectives of Kappa Psi include:
- To conduct a professional fraternal organization for the mutual benefit of its members;
- To develop industry, sobriety, and fellowship;
- To foster high ideals, scholarship, and pharmaceutical research;
- To support all projects which will advance the profession of pharmacy and to actively participate in them;
- To inspire in its members a deep and lasting pride in their Fraternity and in the profession of pharmacy;
- To render such other services to its members and its profession feasible and in accordance with the constitution and bylaws of the Fraternity.
Founded on February 6th, 1929, Northwest Province was formally known as Province X. The Northwest Province Consists of chapters residing in the states of Alaska, British Columbia, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming.
A Message from the Executive Board
The Northwest Province has seen tremendous growth over the last several years both at the collegiate and graduate level. With new growth comes great excitement. This year, we hope to ride this momentum and embark on many new and innovative projects that will allow our beloved province to flourish for the next century to come.
EXECUTIVE BOARD 17'-18'
We are here for you! If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please let us know. We check our emails religiously and will respond in a timely manner.